Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Coby Brown - Madman & Hospital

So I stumbled across the song "Madman" by Coby Brown while looking for another song of his called "Hospital."  I was introduced to "Hospital" by hearing the Counting Crows do a cover of it on their "Underwater Sunshine" album.  "Madman" when I first listened to it I was drawn in by the recurring theme of the waves keep coming.  That is how I have felt for a long time now.  The waves keep rolling in, crashing over me, knocking me down, one after another.  That pattern seemed never ending and unrelenting.  Some waves big, some waves small.  You never knew what the next one would be, you just knew it was coming.  Could come quick or wait awhile, but the wave would come and it would be followed by another.


As I said before, I first heard "Hospital" when it was done by Counting Crows so I guess I should give you their version of it.  It is a little longer than the original, but carries the same truths.  


No comments:

Post a Comment